Baked Lamb Rack with Rosemary & Saffron Rub
Exquisite Lamb Rack baked with the savoury Saffron Rub
When it comes to heavenly flavour matches not many surpass rosemary and lamb, the aroma of baked lamb fresh from the oven wafting through a house is mouth-watering and our Rosemary Lamb Rub + Saffron will elicit the same response with luxe Saffron elevating this beloved stalwart of the Sunday lunch.
• Premium Persian Saffron benefits such as boosting the immune system
• Ideal for baking, BBQ or grilling
• Easy to open re-sealable pouch also keeps the spice blend fresh
Recipe: Baked lamb rack with rosemary rub
It’s time to take your baked lamb to a new level with Rosemary Lamb + Saffron lamb racks, You’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons of Rosemary Lamb Rub + Saffron
- 2 Lamb racks (roughy 8/rack) have your butcher French these for you
- Cooking oil of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh rosemary
- Preheat the over to 200°C.
- Coat the lamb evenly with the dry rub, use extra as needed but keep the coverage thin and evenly spread.
- Sear the lamb in a hot pan with some oil, ensure all sides are evenly browned and then gently place the lamb in a baking tray, if you have a rack to elevate the lamb in the tray then place it under the lamb.
- Pop a clove of smashed, whole garlic in each corner of the pan and place in the oven for around 20 minutes for medium-rare, leave for 10 minutes longer for medium.
- Serve on a bed of fresh rosemary with a side of choice, roast potatoes are always great and a side salad is wonderful in warmer weather.
Tip: For some extra Saffron love try our Saffron Cup Cake Mix to whip up Persian Divine Saffron Cakes for dessert, it’s gluten and dairy-free and handmade with love and pride on Australia’s Sunshine Coast.