Daintree Rainforest Black Tea
Our remarkably pure and organic black tea is naturally grown and harvested in the sweeping Rainforest of the Daintree residing in the Northernmost part of Queensland, Australia. Our exciting Daintree black tea is completely unadulterated and unblended for you to enjoy this pure delight just as nature intended. This tea is certified organic and free from any harmful chemicals, retaining all the natural benefits and the unique nutritional properties of pure and organic black tea, including vitamins and antioxidants.
Fall in love with the warm and earthy flavour and aroma of our Daintree Rainforest tea. Unlike other processed tea available in the market, this tea has a relatively low level of caffeine and is suitable to give you a perfect morning burst. To enjoy its delectable flavour, you can consume it as pure black tea, ice tea or with milk and honey.
The supreme quality of Daintree Rainforest Black Tea
- Pesticide-free – Now, people are getting more and more aware of the harmful effects of various chemicals and pesticides sprayed on the crops, including the death of domestic animals, pesticide resistance, decline of pollination and honeybees, and contamination of groundwater (Aktar, et al. 2009). Therefore, we strive to bring only pure black tea to our customers free from such detrimental compounds. Our Rainforest tea leaves are never treated with chemicals like pesticides etc.
- Natural Goodness – Another prime factor contributing to its supreme quality is the natural antioxidants and vitamins.
- Superior Quality control – Our black tea goes through various lab tests to ensure its excellent quality. Its supreme quality is also ensured by the certification issued by NASAA for being 100% organic.
- Non-irradiated – Our amazing product is never treated with ionising radiation at any point. Our customers should rest assured that this product is never exposed to any radiation.
- No fillers – We do not use any fillers, salts, sugars, substitutes, or other alternatives to increase its weight, colour, or add artificial aroma.
- No chemical fertiliser – Not only that our black tea is free from pesticides, but also it is never treated with any chemical fertilisers. This ensures that the product does not have any detrimental effects caused by artificial chemicals on your body.
- Low caffeine – Our Australian black tea is has a delightful taste and aroma with a medium-strength, low level of caffeine and no tannic acid.
- Biodegradable tea bags – The tea is enclosed in Environmentally Friendly Packaging to promote a sustainable environment.
How to keep the Rainforest Black Tea fresh
To keep enjoying the fresh flavour of our black tea, you need to store it in a place that is not exposed to direct sunlight or heat in an airtight jar. In case of extremely high temperature or humidity, it is best to keep the product in refrigeration. This should be done to avoid mould or bug infestation and retain its premium quality and freshness.