The Wholesome Organic Blend of Chai Tea
Get your hands on our rejuvenating pure, and organic tea blend made with a 50/50 ratio of all-natural Daintree black tea and a balanced amount of spices to create a delectable fusion of heart-warming aroma and lush flavour. Unlike a typical black tea, our organic chai is devoid of any caffeine contents and is a powerhouse of antioxidants that might help in boosting immunity. The luscious green farms of Daintree black tea are never treated with harmful chemicals to ensure the tea's superior taste, quality, and genuineness. Every magical sip of our chai will remind you of the dainty Rainforest in the north of Queensland from where it belongs.
How do we make the delightful Chai Tea?
The perfect Rainforest Black tea is blended with a wholesome mixture of our flavoursome and aromatic spice blend. Each of the ingredients involved in our organic tea blend is known to have miraculous nutritional value, intense taste, and unique aroma. The complete list of hearty ingredients is given below:
- Daintree Black Tea – Pure organic tea leaves obtained from the farms in Daintree are never sprayed with chemical pesticides. Owing to minimal human intervention, our black tea retains most of its natural nutrients and antioxidants.
- Organic Nutmeg Chips – this fantastic spice is known to act as a natural detoxifier that may help to relieve pain, insomnia and improve kidney health.
- Green Cardamom Seeds and Pods - may help treat intestinal spasms, heartburn, diarrhoea, and other problems related to poor digestion.
- Whole Cloves – This antioxidants-enriched spice may help reduce the risk of heart disease, Type II diabetes or cancer etc., by removing free radicals from the system.
- Organic Cinnamon Chips– Like other spices enriched with antioxidants, Cinnamon possess fantastic antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It may improve gut health and regulate blood pressure and bool sugar level.
- Organic Ginger – Known to possess extraordinary medicinal properties, pure ginger may help eliminate nausea, soreness, and morning sickness.
- Crushed Black Pepper – According to some laboratory studies, black pepper may help in regulating cholesterol, blood sugar levels. It may help in promoting gut and brain health and in preventing intestinal gas.
- Star Anise – This spice may reduce nausea, improve digestion, and alleviate cramps. The terpineol, thymol, and anethole present in anise may prove helpful in treating flu or cough.
What makes our tea unique
All the ingredients involved in this unique blend are certified organic. Besides, our Rainforest Black tea is never treated with chemicals, including chemical fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, etc. The complete process from collecting and harvesting tea leaves, drying and mixing them with the perfectly balanced aromatic spice blend, packing the product in Biodegradable tea bags, and shipping is done under strict supervision and repeated lab tests.