Baked Salmon with Sun-dried tomato & basil plus Saffron
Sun-dried tomato & basil + Saffron
This is a versatile spice mix that will lift any dish, from vegetables to seafood. Whether used as a rub, baked or fried, the sweetness of sun-dried
tomato and basil combined with the luxurious Saffron will fast become a favourite in your kitchen!
• Premium Persian Saffron
• Great used on vegetables, chicken, meat or seafood
• Easy to open re-sealable pouch also keeps the spice blend fresh
Baked Salmon with Sun-dried tomato & basil + Saffron
A wonderful baked salmon with Sun-dried tomato & basil + Salmon is melt in your mouth delicious.
- Around 2 tablespoons of Sun-dried tomato & basil + Saffron spice blend (depending on the size of your salmon fillets)
- 4 Salmon fillets or steak
- Baking paper, four pieces to wrap each fillet individually
- Slices of lemon
- Cooking oil of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A mix of your favourite vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Place each salmon fillet on a piece of baking paper, sprinkle Sun-dried tomato & basil + Saffron and top with slices of lemon. Gently wrap the salmon in the baking paper, folding at the top and trying to seal off as many gaps as possible,
- Place on a baking tray. Leave in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes, or once the salmon is tender.
- Do the same for your vegetables in a separate pan. Depending on how cooked you like your veggies, they might take a little longer or less.
Serve each fillet with a wholesome stack of baked veggies and fresh baby tomatoes, topped with a slug of olive oil.