Henna Soap Bars
Did you know that Henna is an ancient plant that is being used in arts, food and medicine for thousands of years?
Henna soap bars have an intricate formulation that may help protect & heal the skin from dryness, pollution and aging.
In more recent times, there are many research and scientific claims that indicate the potential power of Henna in supporting basic skin conditions like eczema & insect bites.
How do we make our Henna Soap Bars?
Our artisan soap maker is a scientist with extensive knowledge about biology, chemistry and herbal medicine. She has used a magical formula in creating this fantastic soap with your health and satisfaction in mind.
Its nourishing oils and delicate henna perfume will turn your nightly bath into a delightful pampering, leaving your skin silky smooth and radiating with excellent health.
Which Oils are used in the Henna Soap Bars?
- Organic Shea Butter is High in Vitamin E & Rich in linoleic & palmitic fatty acids which are considered as deep skin moisturisers.
- Rice Bran Oil know to be rich in omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids.
- Castor oil, rich in ricinoleic acid, a special form of the omega-9 fatty acid
- known to be a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Almond oil extremely rich in Vitamin E.
- Coconut oil may reduce inflammation and is considered for its Antimicrobial properties in fighting Acne.
- Olive oil skin rich in antioxidants like Vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols.