Shirazi Salad with Persian Saffron Dressing
Enjoy this easy, healthy salad, flavoured with a saffron dressing, which is a favourite in Persian cuisine.
- 4 tablespoons of our Persian Salad Dressing
- 1 large English cucumber or 3 - 4 smaller
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 large red onion, diced
- Hand full of fresh mint and parsley chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Dice Cucumber, Tomatoes & Onion to the smallest cubes you can (the smaller the better)
- Combined the diced cucumbers, tomatoes and onions and mint & Parsley.
- Drizzle with Persian Salad Dressing and gently toss.
- Serve alongside a protein of choice as a main for a gorgeous side salad that is refreshing and full of health benefits.
Optional: 2 long red chilli’s, seeds removed, thinly sliced