Saffron-Spiced Beef Burger and Fries
Who does not love the exotic combination of juicy and tender beef burgers with some well-seasoned fries that one can easily make at home in no time! So, if you are also a fan of beef burgers then it is time to step up your flavour profile with the divine Burger & Fry spice mix with saffron. This seasoning contains the just-right balance of real saffron with unadulterated spices that can help to make your burgers flavourful, aromatic and taste just like restaurants. You can never go wrong to create the best-ever burger recipe with the right seasoning. Here’s a perfect recipe for a beef burger and fries to impress your friends and family.
Serving size: The recipe yields 5 servings.
Ingredients for Beef Burger
- Minced beef (1kg or 2lbs or 35oz)
- Cheddar Cheese slices (5to 7)
- Burger and fry seasoning with Saffron (1 tablespoon)
- Parsley (1 small bunch)
- Eggs (2)
- Potatoes (3, large)
- Olive oil (1 teaspoon)
- Onion (1)
- Tomatoes (4)
- Hamburger buns (10)
Preparation of burger and fries
- First, you need to season the minced meat. In a large bowl, add ½ to ¾ tablespoon of burger and fry spice mix along with chopped parsley and two beaten eggs into the minced beef. Mix everything well until it is well combined.
- Make 5 to 6 round patties by first making round balls and then slightly pressing in between the palm of your hands.
- It is preferred to put the seasoned meat in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or let it rest overnight.
- To prepare fries, you need to slice the potatoes into halves and then cut ¼ to ½ inches thick slices from each half.
- Pat the potatoes dry before putting them on a baking tray.
- Thinly slice 1 whole onion into rings to be used later.
- Then you need to cut thick slices of tomatoes for the burger.
- Take a baking tray and line it with a baking sheet. Put the potato slices onto the sheet and pour a dash of olive oil.
- Sprinkle 2-3 pinches of burger and fry seasoning all over the slices.
- Bake the fries at 450° F or 232° C for about 15 to 20 minutes. Flip sides when they are partially done.
- Approximately ten minutes before the fries are done, put the burger patties on a baking tray and bake them for about 10 minutes or until they are cooked.
- Once everything is cooked, toss the hamburger buns on a pan with a few drops of olive oil.
- Now it is time to assemble. Put a piece of lettuce on the buns and then place the patties on top of it. Put the onion rings and two slices of tomatoes over each patty and then place the other bun on top. Enjoy it with the seasoned fries.