Grilled Beef Kebabs With Saffron
Scrumptious Beef Kebabs seasoned with Saffron Kebab Mix
There’s nothing quite like the taste of a great rissole or kebab. The mix of meat and carefully selected spices is a delectable combination. Using our Rissole, Kebab & Mince seasoning + Saffron you can whip up tasty meals for the family in no time using your favourite mince or cut.
• Premium Persian Saffron
• Wonderful for any type of mince or small cuts of meat
• Easy to open re-sealable pouch also keeps the spice blend fresh
Recipe grilled beef kebabs
Perfect as standalone finger food or as a side grilled beef kebabs are hard to go past. You’ll need
- 2 tablespoons of Rissole, kebab and mince seasoning + Saffron spice blend
- 500 grams beef steak, sliced into 2cm cubes
- Zucchini, sliced into 2 cm pieces
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, sliced into bite-size pieces
- One whole onion, sliced into bite-size pieces
- Cooking oil of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, coat the beef in Rissole, kebab and mince seasoning + Saffron set aside
- Preheat the barbecue or pan to medium-high. Holding the skewer alternate between meat and vegetables - ensure there’s enough room to hold onto the bottom of the skewer - until the skewer is full.
- Repeat until all meat and vegetables are ready on skewers.
- Pop the skewers on the hot barbecue or pan and cook in a little splash of oil for roughly 2 minutes per side, until they are golden.
while they are cooking for a divine sweet-salty kebab. Serve with cauliflower rice for a healthy, delicious side. Simply take a medium-sized head of cauliflower, chop into small chunks and pop in the food processed until finely chopped.
Over medium heat with a couple of tablespoons of oil gently cook the cauliflower until lightly browned. Enjoy!